Did you realize that the skin is the biggest outer organ in the human body? It is additionally the quickest developing organ. Since days of yore, staying and looking youthful has been looked for after. Numerous valuable insights are efficiently enclosed in the therapeutic study of Ayurveda. Ayurveda offers adequate answers for unwanted maturing and skincare, opening new domains of magnificence, wellbeing, and health.
Causes of Premature Aging Skin
There are three major factors that are likely to
- Lifestyle – Diet and unhealthy habits
- Stress-Strain and unreleased stress
- Environment – Pollution, harsh weather conditions, UV rays
If you are considering opting for an anti-aging treatment in Pune,
we at Kerala Ayurveda can help you with that. Our experts have rich and diverse experience in the field and have deep knowledge about the different Ayurvedic treatments for an array of disorders.
- LDarvi lepan (Turmeric Body Wrap) If you are longing for radiant skin, turmeric body wrap is the most suitable therapy. A perfect blend of exotic herbs and harida khanda, the therapeutic body wrap acts as a purifying agent and ensures your skin is nourished and smooth.
- Haritakalepam (Chlorophyll Body Wrap): The chlorophyll body wrap rejuvenates the skin efficiently. The paste that is made with Pavitra Sukhothai jal and moringa oleifera leaves comprises of vital proteins, minerals, and vitamins. The lepam provides the required anti-oxidants to the skin cell as well as moisturizes, cleanses, and nourishes the skin.
- Neem Body Wrap : A need body wrap is recommended when you are looking to get rid of your tan. When the skin is overexposed to the sun, it can lead to exfoliate damage and some degree of pain. The need body wrap ensures your skin restores its natural smoothness and radiance.
- Kaya lepam This treatment is highly recommended for patients who are looking to get rid of their wrinkles. Kaya lepam is an exotic therapeutic wrapping technique that is used to tighten the skin using rice extract, coconut milk, almond milk, and herbal powders.
- Fruit Body Wrap: If you like fruits, this therapy is just for you. One can opt for this treatment to experience the benefits of this hydrating and detoxifying body wrap made from fruit pulps, cleansers, organic fruit, and fruit oils. The therapy provides a glow to the face and offers a radiant look you were craving for.
To know more about Ayurvedic tips and therapies, schedule an appointment with Muppra Kerala Ayurvedic today!