Acne and pimple can be easily stamped as the two most dreaded words among aesthetic conscious individuals, especially the teenagers. Any by the way, who does not love clear and spotless skin without any sort of blemishes? But perhaps their worry is unwarranted as several proven methodologies are prescribed in Ayurvedic skin treatment to combat this menace.
What causes it?
Ayurveda, one of the ancient and powerful medicinal systems in the world, refers the conditions of acnes as Youvana Pidaka which literally translates into skin eruption in youth. While conventional treatments aim to de-clog the follicle pores, ayurveda adopts a holistic approach to address the root cause of the problem that includes
- Presence of toxic components and metabolic waste products in blood
- Hormonal imbalance, particularly the androgens
- Poor skin health
- Psychological health such as stress and anxiety
How can ayurveda help?
Ayurveda strongly believes in the power of nature and hence it is not surprising to witness it harnessing the power of medicinal herbs in its unadulterated form. These natural herbs cleanse the complete body from toxins and thereby purify it. And the end result is quite predictable – body becomes devoid of infection, formation of oil plugs is avoided and the intensity of acnes and scars get reduced, explains a best Ayurvedic doctor in Pune
What are the Ayurvedic remedies?
So, what sorts of remedies are present in the kitty of ayurveda? Right from skin rejuvenation to blood purification to flush toxins and wholesome diet habits, several treatment methodologies are available for the treatment of acne, assures a reputed physician associated with an Ayurvedic clinic in Pune.
- Triphala Churnam: One of the best medicines of ayurveda to purify blood and thereby getting rid of toxins that trigger the formation of acnes.
- Ghrit Kumari: Also known as Aloe Barbadensis, it not only removes toxins from the body, but also makes the face glow and prevent the formation of wrinkles and aging marks.
- Kumkumadi Lepam: The power of various Ayurvedic herbs is infused in this lotion and hence can be effectively used for lightening the intensity of acnes to the maximum extent possible.
- Mahamanjishtadi kashaya: It is one of the highly efficient concoctions to detoxify the blood and purify it.
- Avipathi Choorna: When the occurrence of acne is due to high exposure of sunlight or hot weather, nothing works better than avipathi choorna, as it easily rectifies any imbalance in pitta.
- Guggul: Being a highly potent medicine rich with rejuvenating properties, it completely revitalizes body cells and regulates lipid profile.
- Curcumin: Although curcumin is widely used in the treatment of cancer, it also finds excellent patronage for treating cosmetic issues like acnes. Rich with anti-biotic properties, it is no wonder this herb is used to enhance the glow of skin.
Infact, the treatment scope of Ayurveda is quite vast that the list is virtually endless. Hence to sum it up, ayurveda can be efficiently used to treat any sort of skin ailments ranging from simple acne to more complex problems. If you are facing discomfort due to the presence of acne, pimples or scars and would like to regain your self confidence through blemish free skin, ayurvedic treatment in Pune at our clinic is one of the best options you can always rely upon. Contact us to know more.