According to a survey conducted by a renowned health insurance company, 89% of the Indian population is either stressed or somewhere close to it. That is a staggering figure that indicates that a vast majority of the Indian population has to deal with stress about something. The survey also suggested that work and finance are the top factors that cause stress. The symptoms of anxiety include stress, high anger levels, unstable relationships, fatigue, headache, inability to sleep, health issues due to stress and more.
Considering how stress can cause long-term problems, it is essential to understand how stress can be tackled, and one way to do so is going the Ayurvedic way. Ayurveda, since centuries has assisted individuals in overcoming or controlling stress effectively. Moreover, Ayurvedic practices are easy to follow and understand and can easily fit into your busy schedule.
As one of the leading stress relief centers in Pune, Kerala Ayurvedic has curated highly effective Ayurvedic treatments to help our clients overcome stress. Besides, with years of experience and abundant knowledge of Ayurveda, our experts ensure every individual who walks in for a stress relief treatment leaves with lower stress levels.
Let’s take a look at some of the tried and tested Ayurvedic tips that will help you get rid of stress efficiently.
1. Inner balance :- The busy and chaotic working culture can often make our minds restless. Also, one may also start to feel as if there is not enough time in the day to do certain things. Stress related to work, finance, and even relationships starts affecting our inner balance and health. If you feel that you are in a stressful relationship, it could take a toll on your emotional resilience. You may feel sad (Kapha under pressure), vulnerable (Pitta under pressure), and trapped in some way (Vata under pressure).
It is essential to restore the inner connection that you have lost due to stress and meditation is one of the best ways to do so. Transcendental meditation especially enables individuals to feel and understand what is going on in their mind. In the process, our mind, heart, body become integrated, and the inner natural balance will gradually reestablish itself. The stress levels will start to drop, and at the same time, you will be able to cope with stress in a better way.
2. Rest :- Although you may feel the lack of time, it is important to rest your mind and body. Every form of life has evolved and grown through a balance between rest and activity. Moreover, try not to procrastinate, work smarter to reduce the time and use your energy efficiently. Prioritize, avoid distractions and find means to become an efficient worker. Once, you figure that out; you will have enough time to rest which not necessarily means napping or sleeping. A simple walk around the premises of your office could work wonders in the long run.
3. Exercise :- Exercise is one of the best ways to relax your mind and Ayurveda agrees with the same. According to our experts, a casual walk for ten to fifteen minutes every morning will provide a better sense of you as a person and the people around you. Besides, a morning walk also assists in resetting the circadian rhythm which will eventually work wonders for your sleep cycle.
4. Diet :- Your diet plays a vital role in nourishing your mind and body. Fruits and vegetables significantly reduce stress as they are rich in antioxidants that help in tackling stress and fatigue. Stress can produce free radicals and cause hormonal changes that could turn out to unhealthy for our body, mind, heart, and immunity. Amrit Kalash, an Ayurvedic formula that uses herbs and fruits to reduce the stress causing radicals are highly useful and one of the best ways to reduce stress. Moreover, it restores the damage caused by free radicals and establishes the right balance between the body and mind.
5. Sleep :- One of the leading causes of stress can also be tracked down to a lack of sufficient sleep at night. Moreover, insufficient sleep leads to fatigue, irritation, problems in digestion, etc. According to Ayurveda, rest is essential to have healthy relationships, enhance creativity, and good general health. Indian herbs such as Jatamansi and Valerian assist individuals in having excellent natural sleep and is known to have a calming influence on the mind and body. Ashwagandha promotes resistance to stress and helps us strike a balance between mind and emotions.
Ayurveda has a vast history in offering relief from stress. Individuals from around the globe turn to Ayurveda to live a stress-free life. Kerala Ayurveda is one of the best stress relief centers in Pune with an environment that promotes positivity and good health. Get in touch with us today to find out more about our stress relief treatment in Pune.